How long does it last...

maxintexas

Ever wonder how every exterior light on my cutty has been replaced, inlcuding a couple inside, but the one on drivers door lock has yet to fail???

itll last until it doesnt work anymore :lol:

But really theres no answer. Its simply electronics. It could work for 5 seconds or 30yrs.

Ever wonder how every exterior light on my cutty has been replaced, inlcuding a couple inside, but the one on drivers door lock has yet to fail???

Max, I can't get my mind off your exterior lights. There's definately some magic or voodoo involved here. :satinfoil:

I drop whatever im doing the second i realize a light is out and replace it. no matter what. why? cops are fucking assholes and have NOTHING BETTER TO DO. i will get pulled over and ticketed within one day with any burnt out bulb.

I have one bulb left in my radio, the climate control unit is completly out. The little light in my door went out for six months, then one day came back on and still works. All of my rear tail lights are still original (knock on wood) with exception of the third brake light. Only needed to replace my headlight bulbs once, and they both blew out at exactly the same time :neutral: when I was leaving school after a Physics test.