My headlights-almost done

dohc v6

Thanks, I see that the guy used 2 different types of shrouds, but non the less they are coming together. He is painting the chrome rings black and that should make everything blend together.

They are only there for dusk driving. I have probably one of the best sets of low hids out there. They are really only there for asthetics. If I left them out I would have had just a bulb there that gives absolutly no beam pattern at all.

• 2 weeks later...

They are only there for dusk driving. I have probably one of the best sets of low hids out there. They are really only there for asthetics. If I left them out I would have had just a bulb there that gives absolutly no beam pattern at all.

that means absolute crap if your shining them through a fog light projector

What the fuck you talking about. I have low and high beam projectors. The low beams are true HID projectors. THe high beams are just there fordusk driving. IT was either I put nothing there and leave it with just the bulb through the clear lense or I put a projector there so that it looks better and I can use them as emergency back ups if need be. I am not using the highs for driving, and no you dont need them with the quality of low beam projectors and what not I got.