HI JIM W AND JEFF M!!!

Snips90TGP

I cannot remember if it was this discussion group I was in before but I recognize a lot of your names.

I still have my 90TGP although I have not driven it in about 3 years. I go out and start it up and run it around the block once in a while but I have a leak somewhere that blows power steering fluid all over the place and I don't have time to deal with it. I am sure it is a hose or something simple. Other than that, it purrs like a kitten! The interior needs to be restored and my tail lights are seperating on the inside but I think those are easy enough to find and replace. My Jeff M crossover pipe is doing just fine!! (Thanks Jeff!)

But I wanted to touch base and say hello to everyone that remembers me and to those who don't, Hi, my name is Snip and I am the proud owner of a 1990 Pontiac Turbo Grand Prix, Black. I live in Tacoma, WA. Say hi back!!! :burnout:

Welcome. :mrgreen: Jeff M. hasn't been active on the board(s) for a while now. I don't recall Jim(idbeast) posting much lately either.

http://www.tgpforums.com is the continuation of the old TGP discussion board you were a member of. I remember seeing your name on Waskie's TGP's across America page and in the archives of the old discussion board years ago. :wink: