Fogs with low and high beams on?

Q-Ball

Ok, first of all this isnt a post asking how to bypass it to get them working. SO! Lets begin!

I came home tonight from work, (First of all let me tell you my switch for my high beams is busted on my column and my high beams stay on constantly, so I always have to pull the 50Amp Fuse under the hood to turn them off.) Anyways, I came out and noticed my lights were lighting under the front bumper pretty good, I look over and I see my fog lights on. I step back and scratch my head. Fogs + low + high beams on? I must of accidently turned on my fog lights, but still they should kick out/not engage if my high beams are on.

I think I'm still blaming my highbeam switch on my column. Any thoughts?

I agree with jeremy, it's probably in the switch. However, are you saying that with the fuse for the highs off the fogs are on? or everything is on? I know it's not likely, but I was thinking with the high fuse out, disabling them, maybe the fogs are kicked back on? :dunno: like i said, unlikely, but I would fix the switch, cuz that's the most likely culprit of all of this

With the fuse out everything is off. Even my lights on the dash lol. But its weird, since I have DRL my DIC in the daytime is on, but at night when i turn on the car, the DIC doesnt turn on until the fuse is in.