reveal molding

Rdrckt_92

ok, so this weekends storms have basically ruined the reveal molding on my 92. I checked the local pontiac dealer and they didnt have them, said they were "vintage Parts." I checked a couple local parts store and they didnt have them either. Does anyone carry them, or can a auto glass place make one for me..

thanks,

Dan

Edit, mods please move, I dont know why I put it in powertrain

Yeah I can't find the stuff either. The STE needs a new upper piece and the lower piece. Since glass is free in KY through insurance I've contemplated just shooting the windshield with a .22. The glass is pitted anyway (previous owner lived on a gravel road).

It's surprising the dealer didn't have it. Maybe try a local body shop? If anyone has access to it, they would.

heck, just buy the molding :lol: (or in order to buy it do they have to do the work?)

I dont have the time or I would have, Its done and Im pretty happy, so I think it is money well spent. It looks a hell of a lot better then the old stuff