has any one looked in to a 4t65hd

TPG Greg

god910 was planning on doing it, although he hardly ever visits this site. He had a few other projects before that, but he might see this. Check the TGP forums, he's a bit active over there

I don't think he even has a TGP anymore..

If you have a way of electronically controlling it, it should be no problem. Might have to do some axle hacking, I don't know if the lengths or spline counts are different?

I don't think he even has a TGP anymore..

If you have a way of electronically controlling it, it should be no problem. Might have to do some axle hacking, I don't know if the lengths or spline counts are different?

It'll pretty much be the same axle problem that is common when you do the L67 swap, as I would think atleast.

how about this? a g6 6-speed i got one i was wanting to put in my fiero. i looks amost the same as a getrag 5 speed (from what i seen in pic)

how common are the 5-speed stuff for a grand prix like the shifter and boot plate pedals ex..

You'll prob just need the passenger side CV axle. The one from a 4t60-e might fit too.

You'll need to relocate the turbo to stay away from the trans pigtail.

You can use two toggle switches to controll shifts, use the stock TCC controll from pcm, and keep the line pressure high or lower it with a Pulse generator (555 timer circut and a FET).