Can a '95-'96 4 door CS interior be swapped into a '94 4 door CS?

1BAD94CUTLASS

I want to swap my entire interior in my '94 4 door Cutlass Supreme to the '95-'96 style,4 door also. I know that there are many differences looks wise,but will everything bolt right in? I am mainly concerned with the dash. Will everything plug into the instrument cluster and heater controls? Anything else that would be a stumbling point? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Mark

I had considered doing this for a long time... but have decided.... sell the 94 and fix the donor instead.

a complete donor would be great, the issues you would tackle are:

you should use ALL the wiring harness from the donor from the c100 connector back. ****see below***

You will have to add brackets for the top of the B pilar seatbelts.

You would have to physically remove all vestigages of the old seatbelts from the door, and use the inner metal window trim from the 95+

and expect to have to drill and tap holes in the body to add bolts for the dash where none are currently.

oh... If you WANT to keep your car running on on the OBD FYITA 1.5 system your donor, if you use the interior wiring, must be a 95.

If you WANT to CONVERT to OBD 2, you should use ALL wiring and the PCM from a 96!

Well,that sounds like a lot more work than I want to get into! I didn't realize it would be quite that involved. Maybe I'll just try to find a '94 down donor with charcoal interior instead. I really hate the light blue interior my car currently has. Thanks for the input.

Mark

I swapped everything to charcoal, except my dash. I have a charcoal dash to put in though, but its still the 88-93 one. I used the 94-96 door panels mainly for the extra cup holders in the door, and they were leather.

So basically I swapped

Headliner, Door panels, Carpet, Seats, rear deck and it was all good.

so you have the 93 down dash, but basically everything else is 94+? do you have a pic of that? The GP im picking up this weekend will have the new interior, so I may go balls out and do an entire swap... I'd hate to lose the aq9s though

I might do some mixing and matching myself. I called my local JY and they said they have a few CS's. I'll have to go out there Friday to see what they have. Maybe I'll just swap the carpet,headliner and seats. I guess it all depends on what I find and how much they want for it. Wish me luck!

Mark