Cutlass Supreme Side Panel

vancutlass

Hey everyone! Got a 1990 cutlass supreme convert (will post pics soon just outta town rite now). Anyways a while back I ran over something and lost a piece of the side panel on the drivers side (please see attached pic). I've been going to junkyards and everything but NO LUCK! Anyone know where I can find this ?

an 88-91 international coupe would have the same or similiar. you will not find a 90 or 91 vert in a yard, only 2000 were made.\

the coupe version might need a bit of the plastic that is out of view trimmed away, and a mounting fabbed up......... (how the 92+ vert was done)

What he said...

I need one for my 1994.

you do? I have one. I'll keep my eyes peeled for a early type. But I'm not stripping the one off my 91 vert.. even if it hasn't run in two years.

I'm going to see if i can get a fender box and find out what it would cost to ship my black fender to you for your white 1994 fender and those pieces Ken...

YA if anyone finds one, or has one to donate or sell.... we can arrange something that would be awesome!! Remember it's the driver's side, and its not the whole panel just the circled part. Also how easily do they come off ?? I mean does it just pop off with a flathead screwdriver!!

No, I believe there are two nuts holding it on at the bottom and 2 screws at the side as I recall and a clip at the top.

But I will definitely keep my eyes peeled for one.

Ya, ok but just make sure that its the same "type" of panel, (i.e. the three grooves in it like in the picture) and its just the little piece by the front tire (driver's side). Ya I will compensate, if someone can find one and maybe mail or post on ebay and ill buy it out...something..1! thanks