Instrument cluster pin out diagram

LukeZ34

Anyone got one?

I'm working on hooking up the upshift indicator light in the TGP's cluster. THe chilton's manual I had showed on the Schematic that pin D6 on the cluster harness was the correct wire for the upshift light. After connecting it, I noticed that the oil gauge pegged itself whenever I needed to shift! So D6 (tan/blk) obviously isn't the correct wire.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks

Hell.. right in front of my face and I didn't even see it.. thanks for the link.

I'll go give it a shot now, and if this don't work, then i'll be on a hunt for the ECM pin outs..

D3 is filled with a purple wire..

Even connecting the wire from the ECM directly to the bulb on the back of the cluster doesn't make it work. Anyone got any ECM pinouts? Kenny told me that the indicator light was enabled in the ECM (if you can do such a thing, I don't know), so it should work once I find where the wire is supposed to go..

I'm making progress on this little project.. I've actually gotten the light to come on now, but only when the car is in diagnostic mode, not while driving. :? I'm leaning to a ECM issue now. For those of you that have looked at a 5 speed ECM before, is there a place in there to enable that shift light?