Interesting engine swap on a 2nd Gen Grand Prix

mfewtrail

that engine setup wouldnt fit in a first gen would it?

I know that it fits in a 1.5G.....someone is selling one already swapped, but needs the trans (4t80) replaced on mymonte ...they only want $3k too :eek:

DSCN4131.jpg

while that is a sick setup i think the l67 can be made just as fast with less headache and probably less $. how the shit did they get the pedals and shifter to work in a 2nd gen is what im wondering

!!! Manual trans in a 2nd gen!!!

I want to see the pedal assembly!!!!!!

x2, the owner only had two pictures hosted when I posted this, maybe he'll post some of the interior/pedal assembly next.

I know that it fits in a 1.5G.....someone is selling one already swapped, but needs the trans (4t80) replaced on mymonte ...they only want $3k too :eek:

DSCN4131.jpg

3k it must be leaking oil from the seal in the middle of the block since they are a 2 piece design.

DSCN4131.jpg

3k it must be leaking oil from the seal in the middle of the block since they are a 2 piece design.

that is hott....very hott.