GTP duals on a 90' LE?

Power-Glide

I was at the local pick n' pull today and saw a complete OE system from the cat back w/ mufflers and tips..... I asked about and they told me $75 cdn. for the whole system! Anyways my car isn't handy at the moment -but would this system fit my 1990 GP LE w/o the ground effects package and factory duals? I really doubt I would have the hangars on the DS but more importantly do you think the tips/mufflers would intefere with the factory rear bumper (I don't have the cutouts or ground effects).

Thanks, I really appreciate any insight!

Yes..it most likely will. The outlet on the muffler of my LE bends down somewhat to clear the rear fascia. You would most likely have to find a way of hanging the mufflers lower....or finding a rear fascia from a 89-90 SE. :wink:

do you have a 4-door le or a 2-door le? im assuming 2-door, but just checking. what color is your car? i have a rear lower fascia (for dual exhaust) fresh painted red, but it's for a 4-door. i messed up and needed a 2-door one.

Sorry for the late reply, Mine is a 2 door LE and I just had it re-painted white in BASF polyurethane last week :o . By the way for $75 I'm gonna spring for it, why no when a cheap IMCO/Walker muffler is worth $140 on it's own right?