Light bulbs

Addicted to eaton

Hey guys just wanted to share the word! i bought a set of these HIgh and low beams for 7.96 (four bulbs) and 8 dollars shipping. I have to say They are WAY worth the money Better than silverstars if you ask me. I LOVE them they are nice and Bright and Blueish/Clearish/White. I recomend the's to anyones.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120185256510&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=002

Firsty of all blue is illigal in most states, i know florida for sure

second of all

-To See The Difference, Please Take A Look At The Pictures!

-Super White, 12V, 5000K, 80W/100W Output, Gas filled!!!

All that was fake, its not true, false advertising

Third of all EWWWWW total ricer look

lol thats wicked funny i had those in my cutlass for over 2 years . The highbeams are especially bright :mrgreen:

All i can say is that they were the same wattage as the original bulbs i had. I had to have them properly aimed thoug because of the brightness. The reason why i bought them though is because i drive in the country alot. and it gets very dark. I would not at all recommend them for the city

second of all

Read the red, your factory wiring is not capable of supporting that kinda wattage... You are gonna have a nice meltdown

2nd, they are ILLEGAL IN ALL 50 STATES!!!!! And dangerous. Those things are very blinding to oncoming vehicles, the main reason they are ILLEGAL IN ALL 50 STATES!!!!

Those fuckin things are dangerous and blinding to other motorists, I cant stress that enough.

I hope you get a nice ticket for those. I hope nobody hits you head on one night because they are blinded. I wouldn't want another motorist hurt over your stupididty. Of course, you are on your own...

second of all

Read the red, your factory wiring is not capable of supporting that kinda wattage... You are gonna have a nice meltdown

2nd, they are ILLEGAL IN ALL 50 STATES!!!!! And dangerous. Those things are very blinding to oncoming vehicles, the main reason they are ILLEGAL IN ALL 50 STATES!!!![/size]

Those fuckin things are dangerous and blinding to other motorists, I cant stress that enough.

I hope you get a nice ticket for those. I hope nobody hits you head on one night because they are blinded. I wouldn't want another motorist hurt over your stupididty. Of course, you are on your own...

Lol So true, so true

second of all

2nd, they are ILLEGAL IN ALL 50 STATES!!!!! And dangerous. Those things are very blinding to oncoming vehicles, the main reason they are ILLEGAL IN ALL 50 STATES!!!!

jeez....salty much?