Got my First car, gotta question though

Shinisa

:) well to start off its a 95' Pontiac Grand Prix with a GT trim. Lots of options- hud, sunroof, steering wheel controls, abs, pwr windows, locks, blah blah.....3.4liter engine wit about 73,000 miles on it, no previous crashes, excellent condition, all service check papers, the guy even had the sticker from when he first baught the car. I got it for 4 thousand, Does it sound like I got a good deal?

The only thing i gotta nick pick about is the looks, the front is just..... :( I was lookin around for s'm body kits, but so far i've come up empty. Any of you guys know of any body kits that'll fit for her?

Aight one last thing, what are s'm things to check on after racing n' what not, I keep thinkin i've messed up somethin in my car.......I have to make her last another ten years or so, so i gotta keep her in good shape. I try not to race but, :P its just so fun aight thanks for s'm feedback

welcome to the site. congrats on your first car. Prix GTs are solid. as for body packages, i don't know of any for the later first gen. vehicles. i could be wrong though...never hunted for body kits?!?

Well you will need to check and see when that timing belt was changed or if it was. B4 i would race or do to much high reving on a old belt i would replace it the timing belt can be accesed by pulling the cover on the front passenger side with 2 8mm bolts look at the belt and see if it is worn or not. there are many article on how to change the belt. http://www.60degreev6.com will become a favorite website. also the alternator is one of the fun things to change on this vehicle. I just hope for your sake that the guy did some of these things because the labor will kick you in the a$$ if you don't do it yourself. This site should give you any info on any project you have.

Is this a 2dr or 4dr?

Weren't GTs only available in 4dr version from 94-96? Or was that just in 96? :?

It could be, I have no idea!

Makes sense though, I don't think I've seen a 94-96 GT w/B4U.

A coupe front bumper could be put on a sedan.

You guys they aren't that rare, at least where I am. They are all 4-doors, and they all have the DOHC. They have every option too just like our GTP's just they don't look as good (no offense). I see more of them than I do GTP's of my vintage.

yeah she ain't the sexiest lookin thing, hence the need for a body kit :o heh heh sell the hud.......heh heh, i've gotten so used to that thing, i dont know what i would do without it, sorry man but that option is just so useful. Good luck to ya on finding a diff one, sorry I couldn't help ya out wit that.