Any lip spoilers out there?

91GPSTE

I was just wondering, are there any lip spoilers that will fit a Grand Prix? I know there is the Bonneville spoiler but it is a bit curvy so it doesn't look perfect. Anything made specifically for GP trunk lid that sits flush against the trunk?

I was tempted to try and bend my spare one to fit the TGP, but it's fiberglass, so I don't know how well that would work. It's close, and with some nice big bolts it might be held on, but i dunno how much strain that would put on it

Just Find A Flush Mount Spoiler From A Gp. They Are Rare And Hard To Find Though. I Know A Guy On CGP Has A Berreta gt spoiler on his gp. looks sweet. can't remember his sn though.

Just Find A Flush Mount Spoiler From A Gp. They Are Rare And Hard To Find Though. I Know A Guy On CGP Has A Berreta gt spoiler on his gp. looks sweet. can't remember his sn though.

if you find out his SN, or even just find a pic, post it, Im curious

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That's the one!!!!

I still want to try and find a GTZ spoiler and try that on my GP.

Ive got one that been in the basement for a few years now. Its white also(but needs repainted). I think the third brake light was broken on it, but no mounting bolts were broken off. If youre interested I can get some pics for you and we can work out a price. Just PM me (so we dont hijack this thread.)

Does Anyone Know If The GTZ Spoilers Are That Model Specific, Or Is It A General Beretta spoiler? o snap. i remember a beretta at a local yard. 3.1 5 speed. don't recall if a spoiler was on it or not.

The GTZ/Z26 are the only models that came with the spoiler standard. The GTU/Indy got a different style. If it was a 3.1 5 speed it was prob a GT model which shouldnt have that spoiler on it. I will get some pics of mine tonight for those who are interested.

I wonder how it would look all painted the same color ?? any photoshopers around here ?? do it red if possible... I think there is a Beretta in a local junkyard around here as well

I'm Waiting For Pics From Venom. I'm Really Toying Putting This On The Gp......for the right price of course. I Know My Body Man Will Paint It Right For Me....And Prolly help install it.