rims again

hazmatic

ok guys i really found the rims i want i wanna order them a.s.a.p. there 20x9.5 115x5 fit ne offset how would i get them to fit since the biggest i herd is 19x9.0 with out ne mods bein done

i wouldnt do any mods, if you can get the rims in 19x9.0 thats what i would do, but if you have your heart set on these rims, i have no idea what you would have to do, make the wells bigger on your car, i wouldnt know where to begin with that

they dont make a 19x9.0 the smallest they got is the 20x9.5 n i do have my heart set on these rims i really want the rims that keep on spinning when im done i found cheap ones that look nice with out usin the fake spintek bullshit but no matta what i cant go smaller then 20

well in my opinion, you will need to make the opening in the whell well wider to compensate for the width of the tire, unless you only go strait

and you will also have to get the wells biggerr to compensate for the hight of the tire, no too much but a bit....so in my opnnion dont do this your self or i belive you will turn you w-body into rice. go to a customizing shop, or auto shop in your area and get them to do it, it will be worth the cost in the end

lol i saw a set of those in the cities on a yukon, they are pretty sweet, how much are you paying for them?

$2,000 for one not includin the tire so 2,000x4 8,000 plus the cost of rubber

you should be shot. i would rather clean my asshole with one single dollar bill 8,000 times than spend 2 grand on a fucking round piece of metal that is too damn big for the car anyway. either give the money to starving kids in god knows where, give me the money, or kill yourself. those are your options

you should be shot. i would rather clean my asshole with one single dollar bill 8,000 times than spend 2 grand on a fucking round piece of metal that is too damn big for the car anyway. either give the money to starving kinds in god knows where, give me the money, or kill yourself. those are your options

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Robby

They should fit if you get really, really low profile tires and the offset is low enough.

You might need 245/30R20 for no rubbing.

You would also need to choose a width that will fit 245/30 tires.

Normally the bigger the rim diameter, the wider the rim you can get, because the tire has less bulge to it.

Anyway, if you run 30-series rubber, your teeth will fall out every time you hit a pebble!