rear buckets.....black leather?

pontiacmaniac94

so did the GP come with rear buckets that were in black leather? i have seen the regular tan, and an off greyish, but i was wondering if they ever came in that material and color. i am wanting to convert my 94 gp with the greyish interior to black leather, and was wondering if they even came with black leather bucket seats for the rear.....

100_1329_640x480.jpg

100_1334_640x480.jpg

100_1333_640x480.jpg

Thats as black as it gets for a w-body interior, even tho those are form a 92 Cutlass, it's the same color in the GP's

that's :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

damn....everytime i look at those rear buckets, i want them.....i want them now! i am soo jealous! i need to find me a set!

so you said a cutlass????? hmmm.....hadnt checked those for awhile.

you guys did answer my question though, that i exactly wat i am lookin for!

me, I fond in junkyard one grand prix SE 1992 with set of rear buckets seat but in gray tissus ... I took all set .. and .. 2 weeks laters .. I found a GTP with front seat black leather.. just remove the sealcover (leather) and remove the tissus on the 92 gp, and .. put a leather on 92 rear seat (with some mods...) and paint the center console

92' rear buckets seat

p10106527fp.jpg

p10106678zl.jpg

p10106661kj.jpg

94' front seat

p10106532dy.jpg

94' cover remove

p10106548yg.jpg

92' cover remove with some mods ..

i cut the center just to rise the center seat... more confortable

p10106568ui.jpg

p10106555si.jpg

92' headrest mods

p10106574qs.jpg

covered

p10106584ku.jpg

one 92' seat cover finish

p10106606ko.jpg

tried on my car

p10106625yf.jpg

done ! :)

if you have questions .. ask me.. :)

Thats as black as it gets for a w-body interior, even tho those are form a 92 Cutlass, it's the same color in the GP's

that's :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Thanks Ken!

I did the interior swap 92 into the 88 last spring. I now have 95 GP(charchol leather) front seats in there until I can come up with the $$ to re-cover the AQ9's as my front driver seat is FUBARED!!