voltage problems

rockfangd

ok so the voltage registered inside my cutlass is about 2.5 volts less than under the hood. When the car is runing i show 14.5 at the battery but about 12.2 inside the car. I do not run anything aftermarket. No woofers or amps or anything in the cigarette lighter. When i hooked the car up to a scan tool today with it running. the voltage at the ALDL was 12.6 on the monitor but yet the fuel pump was showing 13.8. I am very confused and would like to get an idea where to start. The DIS reads the same as everything in the car, as does the cluster. Any help would be highly appreciated. Oh and i already checked the AUX nut.

Ok tell me if this makes since. When i remote start the car the voltage inside is perfect. Tests same as under the hood??? But when i hit the brake to disable the remote starter the inside voltage drops a few volts. I am now confused lol.

Ok tell me if this makes since. When i remote start the car the voltage inside is perfect. Tests same as under the hood??? But when i hit the brake to disable the remote starter the inside voltage drops a few volts. I am now confused lol.

Small short in the ebrake circuit, possible the remote start as well since it is intergrated...

I had this problem for the last couple of months...the last week or two it started getting really bad, where i had to drive highway speeds with my car starter runnning, cause i had so low of voltage....fix it this weekend. i had full voltage going to the three thick red wires going into the fire wall but had a loss of voltage through the connector...since i have hid lights and heated seats and a system i decided to run an amp power wire through the fire wall to the red and red with white stripe wires going to the ignition switch. problem completly solved.. before it was so bad that the starter would just click half the time and the abs was turning off

...just sounds like the same problem and it baffled me for a while...good luck

thats funny because my abs light comes on now and my airbag light comes on periodically also. I am wondering if this could affect my blower motor too. Did you happen to put it to the battery or did you have to put it to a switched source? thank you so much for the responses