DRL's How to get rid of em

Chancho

I can't speak for the Lumina's but on the GP's on the left side of the dash behind a small panel there is a heat sink. There is a plug going into said heat sink. If you unplug that it will disable the DRL's and retain the Autolights (which is how my car is). Possibly look for something similar?

I can't speak for the Lumina's but on the GP's on the left side of the dash behind a small panel there is a heat sink. There is a plug going into said heat sink. If you unplug that it will disable the DRL's and retain the Autolights (which is how my car is). Possibly look for something similar?

ill have to check into that.

The Impala's aren't quite as easy, atleast coming from a parking lamp/headlamp point. The headlamps and parking lamps are wired much differently than the other 2nd gens.

For example, when doing a remote start/keyless/alarm, or whatever, it requires you to isolate the parking lights away from the switch. The use of a diode and a relay is necessary.

But... not sure if this applies to the DRL's though.

Thank you. I couldn't find the words to say that and have it make sense. And QOCGP had a write up with pictures, but they took that down, I can't find it.