FRONT PLATE?

EXR

Hey did any of you gtp guys relocate your from plate? I hate the look of the stock location, I moved it down to the bottom of the front clip but it kept bottoming out and the bracket broke. Im just lookin for a few ideas I thought of mounting it behind the grill and suggestions?

Mike

Or put it in the bottom of your dash, up by the windshield.

They make a special plate bracket for it.

You should be able to find it on ebay or at the dealer.

might not work on a prix, but I know Ken (CrazyK) put one on the plastic deflector shield thing (behind the front clip, hangs down). Prix's have the valence though, so i dunno how fesable that'd be.

I would take it off but the cops around here are dicks, When the bracket broke I had it on my dash and i got pulled over because my turn signal switch is broken and the cop was bustin my balls because the plate wasnt on the front

might not work on a prix, but I know Ken (CrazyK) put one on the plastic deflector shield thing (behind the front clip, hangs down). Prix's have the valence though, so i dunno how fesable that'd be.

I may try that i have to see if its somewhat visible front the front, the deflecter thing is pretty far back

Ihate the stock location too! But short of getting ticketed for removing it I just ignor the fact that its there. I thought about moving it to the middle, but that would have to wait till I get the body work done. Just putting it on the dash doesn't float around here, and the cops already have enough reason to pull me over.

If someone came up with a bracket to mount to the center I'd consider buying it.

Jamie

I made a few brackets for the center , its on the car in my sig pic but the plate kept scraping out everywhere and one of the brackets broke, Im gonna try and make new ones but with the plate angled back more

Get some more pics of your bracket. I'd like to swap mine to the middle too.

I just ghetto fabbed up those brackets real quick, Im probably gonna make a good set tommarrow. There basically just a set of L-brackets. Ill take some pics when Im done