DIC

kfahn

mother f'ing booyah. I freaking love ismellrealbad! My DIC arrived today and it works perfectly, all the mileage and everything works perfectly, now just that one problem. The temperature sensor. How can I install that/wire that to the DIC??????

(P.S. - I don't want anybody being smart and telling me that there are no DIC's for the 95's only truip computers, I know, just DIC is so much easier to write!)

as per the information in this other dic thread http://www.w-body.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5163&start=15 there will be no wiring to the DIC harness involved, but i dont know if there is wiring for the sensor itself already there. im sure with a part number or even without quickley get one from a GM dealer. but i dont know if there will be something for it to plug right into, or what you have to do to get it wired in. thats the question

• 1 year later...

I just installed my dic today, and it also reads -40. Looks like I'll be installing a sensor. It read 0 on the fuel economy as well, but that changed once I drove it and pressed reset.