Its me and my unknown buick again.....

B_A_Buick3.1

HOLY F"IN SHITE THAT IS IT.... almost.... i have never seen another one like mine but that is the closest i have seen, the only difference is myne has a low profile wing not that rack thing and its not white its black..... but the front air dam on mine is missing....

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• B_A_Buick3.1

• BXX

• Psych0matt

• 3.1cutlass

sorry blackbird thats no erebuni kit i can assure you of that, because on the air dam and side skirt fascia, it plainly sez "buick" and i kno for a fact that my car has had this kit since 1993 when my mom got the car so i can't be erebuni...

my car 2 years ago

bab.jpg

edit.

wait, my bad, that white car has one on the side skirts, but not myne, and the air dam on the white car isn't erebuni cuz thats what mine use to look like b4 i hit a dog...

hmmm, i don't think anyone knew that when I posted about it like a year or so ago. maybe they did and Im just forgetting. anyways, I really like the kit for the most part, except I'm n ot sure about the grille.

Reminds me of some teal berettas I have seen rolling around with a very similar type kit....

It's very possible it was a dealer installed option... Some body kits have been out for a very long time

Actually the dog is in my backyard rite now... i put him in my car and rushed him to a vet after i hit him (i really felt bad, because my german shepard got killed like that) 2 broken legs and 3 ribs, he walks a little funny, but other than that yea he's fine....

and i kno you all prolly think im retarded, but i really felt bad.... Squirrels are another story :twisted:

Squirrels are another story :twisted:

them bitches are hard to hit, theyre pretty quick :lol:

LOL yea, i know, i've had it out for them ever since that Geico commercial where they make that car wreck.... little sum-bitches...

and how would the ride be if i had air-ride installed?? again, any and all info would be greatly appreciated... :willynilly:

I can't answer much on the other stuff, but the air ride will ride and handle great if setup correctly. Bad part is it is gonna be expensive. There are a few bag options out that can be put onto these cars but the amount of fabrication is rediculous. My car is mainly setup for show although it does handle better than my non bagged vert. With some changes in design, mostly on my rear setup, it could be a nasty handling car. But, I don't need a nasty handling car that is as slow as it is. I go somewhere, I drop it like it's hot, and that's about it. No racing in this car.

-Sean

-Sean

I can't answer much on the other stuff, but the air ride will ride and handle great if setup correctly. Bad part is it is gonna be expensive. There are a few bag options out that can be put onto these cars but the amount of fabrication is rediculous. My car is mainly setup for show although it does handle better than my non bagged vert. With some changes in design, mostly on my rear setup, it could be a nasty handling car. But, I don't need a nasty handling car that is as slow as it is. I go somewhere, I drop it like it's hot, and that's about it. No racing in this car.

-Sean

-Sean

I heard you i did lol,

but basically what ur saying is, that the air ride would be more trouble for my app. than its worth, cuz my car already has the R34 sport suspension package, and i use to love the way it drove (it felt like the faster you went the lower the car would set) , but the shox and struts are both shot to sh*t, and if i hit a bump going around a turn the whole ass end of the car jumps out sideways, fairly scary experience... im torn between spending the money for air ride, or trying to spend money on making the car as good as it once was... or maybe a little better, (3.1 turbo)

i never sed the motor was completely stock*... :wink: :wink:

which is why i either need to completely rebuild the whole motor or to get a new one...

*(basically i got beat in a race by a Honda Civic with a twin turbo kit... and i swore it would never happen again, so i bought a little "laughing gas" for my car....)

-Sean

-Sean

I heard you i did lol,

but basically what ur saying is, that the air ride would be more trouble for my app. than its worth, cuz my car already has the R34 sport suspension package, and i use to love the way it drove (it felt like the faster you went the lower the car would set) , but the shox and struts are both shot to sh*t, and if i hit a bump going around a turn the whole ass end of the car jumps out sideways, fairly scary experience... im torn between spending the money for air ride, or trying to spend money on making the car as good as it once was... or maybe a little better, (3.1 turbo)

I am not gonna say it would be more trouble. I am just sayin that an air ride setup is more than just throwin bags on and rollin. My setup is not designed to make the car handle and it took tons of fabrication and man hours to complete. If you were gonna "put" air on a car to make it handle, you would be designing something far more advanced than my setup which would take some talent and skill. My setup has been on for 3 years with no problems and I trust it 100% but I wouldn't take my setup on mid-ohio and tear around a track. That would probably expose some of the limitations of my setup.

Like I tell everyone...do what ya wanna do, it's your car and your money, BUT, if you are lookin for a monster air ride setup be prepared to spend some time and dough.

-Sean

I am not gonna say it would be more trouble. I am just sayin that an air ride setup is more than just throwin bags on and rollin. My setup is not designed to make the car handle and it took tons of fabrication and man hours to complete. If you were gonna "put" air on a car to make it handle, you would be designing something far more advanced than my setup which would take some talent and skill. My setup has been on for 3 years with no problems and I trust it 100% but I wouldn't take my setup on mid-ohio and tear around a track. That would probably expose some of the limitations of my setup.

Like I tell everyone...do what ya wanna do, it's your car and your money, BUT, if you are lookin for a monster air ride setup be prepared to spend some time and dough.

-Sean

Word... yea anyway thats gonna be a way while down the road, i just an ACTUAL exhaust on my car, and not the cheesy ass cherry bomb type thing i had, (couldn't deal with the droning engine), and took the nitrous off, im trying to baby this thing now, cause im press for cash and it and my blazer have got to last me at least 2 years of driving back and forth to college (60 mile round trip 3-4 times a week) What i need now is some suggestions on an air intake, WAI, CAI, which is gonna have a good medium of performance to gas milage, and how to route them, i saw where someone took a mitsubishi intake and put on 60* V6, but i can't find it now, and what i got rigged up is basically falling apart, much like the rest of my car, much to my dismay, (but i will give GM their props cuz you just can't kill these motors....), im not exactly sure what it is now, but the car has a shitty idle, kinda lopey, but it doesn't do it all the time, just basically when it wants to... anyway thanx

and 3.1cutlass SURE

i never sed the motor was completely stock*... :wink: :wink:

which is why i either need to completely rebuild the whole motor or to get a new one...

*(basically i got beat in a race by a Honda Civic with a twin turbo kit... and i swore it would never happen again, so i bought a little "laughing gas" for my car....)

Oh man, I am going to leave this one alone. Probably because I will get flamed. There is so much wrong with this statement.