reaally need some help

96gpallday

fuckin pissed  

1. 1. fuckin pissed

i have a 96 gp. it was running fuckin tits for about 4 days best its ran sence i got the car but then on monday i parked it came back 3 hours later and my battery was dead. so i juped it and thaout it was my altinator so i kept it at a hgih rpm so my batt would charge but when i turned the lights on the car just shuts down. and when i turned the lights to the off position they turned on and my alarm statring making noices its never made. so i jumped it again but when i turned the lights on my sterio would turn noff and all the lights would dim so i turned it off again re jumped it and kept it a steady 2000 rpm then my car jus completly shuts down and wont turn over. none of the lights work not evan when i openthe door evan with a new battery in it. i got the starter and the alt. checked theyre both good. i followed the battery lines there good i chcked the ground tand there good but still nothing. im worried i fried my computer. and i need any suggestions be for i do anything els.

i checked the post and everything is tight i finally got sometime so i put it backto gether today and i jumped it but as soon as i put it in gear it shut down again. ima jus go out and bye another battery evan tho my other one is only a month old! but hopefully that takes care of takes care of the problem but for some reason i dont think it will. thanks for the help tho

My guess is you killed your alt, since it sounded like your battery was/is and that killed the alt.

I would take it somewhere and get the charging system tested.

Do you have alot of audio/aftermarket stuff running?

yea i got the new batt. in and is runing now but the post that goes into the starter wear my power line goes is loose so my starter is shot and i dont have the $$$ to get a new one yet so i got to pop the hood and shake it every time i got to start it :evil:. but yea it is a 3100 but hopefully bye this spring it will be a 3800 super charged :razz:. and yes i also have an after market stereo system two twelves w/amp,headunit,new6x9s, new doors speakers and tweeters coming soon to.

Sounds maybe like the starter wire was corroded and shorted out a few things. I'm guessing the lights won't turn on because you popped a few fuses.

I agree wit him, it sounds like a straight to ground short, either at the starter or the batt. itself, and that can really f*ck things up wunderfully for you.... anyway hope things work out 4 ya...