Anyone else feel like their car never gets warm inside during the winter?

GutlessSupreme

My lumina will cook my ass but the 96 corsica (sweet car got totaled by a drunk driver. :cry:) I had the heat sucked The lumina is electronic panel the corsica was manual.

I loved my Tempest (only 1992 Pontiac Tempest in Texas, though it started out as a Corsica)...It's heat was pretty good, but not great.

yeah, sigh :( it was quick too beat a 03 I believe grand am gt the mods to the corsica were 3400 van upper and lower intake 2 1/4 inch exhaust dynomax muffler crappy home made intake too and that was it 96 the only year they were obd2 also. sorry to get off subject just miss it.

My Grand Am's heat is amazing. I usually have to keep it on the floor setting because I can't stand the extremely hot air in my face. My Beretta's heat was awesome too, even with a dying heatercore. The Beretta always smelled like something in the dash was burning when I turned on the heat though :lol:.

I do remember shivering in my aunt's 94 CS though, around Christmas.

My Grand Am's heat is amazing.

I was in a Grand Am pulling it around for a customer, and I found out that you can spin the HVAC vents all the way around. The ones in that particular car were so loose that they spun around and around. It was fun. :lol:

From my experiences W HVAC systems are sub-par.

Along with the brake systems, drivetrain, build quality, material quality...Hell, that list could go on for another 20 or 30 fucking minutes...:lol:

Yet, we still love them. Why?

Eh, the brakes aren't that bad if you keep them maintained, but yeah, in general, sub-par all around. I guess I still like them because I know my way around them, so its more of a security thing, not wanting to branch out, lol.

My Grand Am's heat is amazing.

I was in a Grand Am pulling it around for a customer, and I found out that you can spin the HVAC vents all the way around. The ones in that particular car were so loose that they spun around and around. It was fun. :lol:

Mine are okay....for now. I try to be easy with 'em. :lol:

mine works pretty well....although I wish my heated seat worked

yea! that's what I want to add for this winter... heated seats :cool: well, at least mine, lol. those aftermarket kits are like $100/seat.

my car has wonderful heat. no regrets here

My heats turns warm after driving about eight city blocks. My car holds the heat really well if I have to run into a store or stand waiting in my car with the ignition off. I think that's because I rubberized the entire interior of my car when I first stripped it down years ago. It also stay cool for a long time with the help of tints too.

Try rubberizing spray cans to cost the interior of the car.