Temporary w-body AIM chatroom link INSIDE!!!!!

mfewtrail

aim:GoChat?RoomName=WBody+Chat&Exchange=5 COPY AND PASTE into your browser!!!! just for those times when we get bored :wink: , the admin is gonna work on getting the link posted on the page or something in the future for us..just thought I'd post this since I'm bored at the moment although I need to get on the ball and do my report/paper for school :lol:

EDIT: I think I edited this about 5 times..lol....I forgot that it would not recognize that as a url or link and that you have to paste it in your browser...I'm "Platjblser" on AIM btw

Ok, I've heard soo much about AIM. I know it's an instant messenger, but where do you get it? I use MSN Messenger all the time, but never used AIM or even know where to get it. so where do I get it? Is it worth downloading it?

Ok, I've heard soo much about AIM. I know it's an instant messenger, but where do you get it? I use MSN Messenger all the time, but never used AIM or even know where to get it. so where do I get it? Is it worth downloading it?

just go to http://www.google.com and type in Aol Instant Messenger(aka AIM) and you should find plenty of places to download it from, tons of people use it so I'd say it's well worth it, I've met/talked to many a w-body/grand prix enthusiast via AIM it's a small download btw

yup, nice to talk to people.... although.... I hate AIM chatrooms.... but I'll get over it, IRC is ownage ;)

....speaking of which.....

irc.aniverse.net

#w-body

if people are interested enough, and the IRC chat actually gets used... then we can sort out ops and stuff... like the admins would be full out operators of the channels (@), and mods would be hops (%), Shawn of course, will get founder access to the channel... and after he has it, he can change the password as he sees fit... it's not something I'll need to know once he's in place o.o

IRC vs. AIM... well, it only makes sense to officially support one chat method. I guess I'd better post a poll.

sounds good, I cast my vote just a sec ago for aim since it's more convenient for me since I use aol anyway, although either way, aim or irc is fine w/ me. 8)