So Long!

itsdave

Well, its been a fun ride, but my Lumi has finally called it quits, ala spilling its guts all over my driveway. Well, we had a great 150k together, esp the last 3 months when I had to get it towed 3 times. But all well that ends well, and with upgrades! Call me a defector, but I'm sick and tired of these American made migraines, and say hello to 2002 Acura TL Type S. I hope the dudes on Acura forums were as helpful as you guys!

Well, its been a fun ride, but my Lumi has finally called it quits, ala spilling its guts all over my driveway. Well, we had a great 150k together, esp the last 3 months when I had to get it towed 3 times. But all well that ends well, and with upgrades! Call me a defector, but I'm sick and tired of these American made migraines, and say hello to 2002 Acura TL Type S. I hope the dudes on Acura forums were as helpful as you guys!

Don't worry Dave whether you are here or on the Acura forum, YOU STILL MY BITCH !!!! and youre always welcome to come back!!!

OW! IT HURTS! :lol:

Make sure you get that 5 speed replaced in the Acura before the waranty expires

i actually used to want a CL-S

CL's are nice too..my mom is a '99 model and it's pretty zippy with the older 3L VTEC..that 3.2L has a nice powerband.

Well, I guess it's just time to move on. I wish I can but Christines seems to be always calling my name. Good luck with the new car, counds very nice! Stop on by once in awhile. I'm sure we can use your experience to problem shoot acouple of things around here.