Head Lights

TjR0b3rTs

I noticed the other day that my cutlass has halogen head lights and i was wondering if they came stock or if whoever had it before me put them in. just wondering so if one burns out i will know what i need to get.

here are a few pics of them

IM000416.jpg

IM000419.jpg

IM000421.jpg

IM000423.jpg

you lucky bastards. I can't get my high beam to stay on with my low beam. How exactly would I go about doing this?

All Mini-quad cutlasses are like that.

mine are like that :dunno: I'd like to get my fogs to stay on too, but I haven't ran my fogs in like 3 months cuz I need to replace a bulb

you lucky bastards. I can't get my high beam to stay on with my low beam. How exactly would I go about doing this?

All Mini-quad cutlasses are like that.

Yup, definately a cool feature

Hell no, even before I went to Silverstars, the low beams were plenty adaquate.... Hell running the high beams was damn near overkill...

remember kids, headlight alignment is the key... I have always been a firm believer in paying a good shop that had the RIGHT equipment to aim the headlights correctly.

Yea, umm, cars have been getting halogen headlights since like the 60's. Maybe your thinking of HID's?

But those do like Silverstars or some sort of HID knockoff.