96 GTP Aweb .JR lol

Addicted to eaton

I fell in love with awebs car ( i dont wanna be like him or nothing but he made me look at a nice grand prix. I love the "shade" white on a grand prix not a fan of it on many others but its flat out kick ass. Anyways i came across a 1996 gtp with 76,000 miles 3.4L DOHC v6, Power sun roof, Hud, DIC, Leather seats, Stock cd player, Wheel controls. every option i know they had. Anyways This car has been setting here for about a year and no one had done nothing to it. Now its my turn to hunt down the owner.

065.jpg

064.jpg

063.jpg

062.jpg

061.jpg

The front bumper looks like its not up in place right. But man look at that car.. No bumps or bruses anyware on her. I want i want i want

yeah, first check for rust, but I'd be more worried about mice. my TGP sat for two years with no problems, no leakage or mice, and the exhaust is rusted, but I don't think that was from sitting, I think it's because it's probably an 18 year old muffler :lol:

lol Nope its sitting In a parking lot (it was just moved up by the highway. and it runs and drives my key opend it and it so happend to have one in it lol.. (ingtion key in glove box.) i say the guy has been starting it every now and then beacse it started up fine. It is deffently going to be my car.. Some Day :)

so you got into and started someone else's car? sounds kinda shady to me.

I plan on buying it oh wait no... I bought it today. He said he bought it new and has never tuched the motor. he gave me the stickers and all i got it for 1,200 it has not been sitting. i drive by it every night.. But it is always sitting there... bot any more he said he drives it about once a week. Not no more he dont lol.. its mine

I would have offered him $1000 and bought a better digicam with the other $200, but not terrible otherwise.

I dont have a bad camra i just don't know how to use it lol. Yeah it has all the options, 3.4L gtp, Black leather, Wheel controls, dic, hud, cd player, 5 star, ABS, b4U kit, Sun Roof. More pictures will come.

Yay congrats! The 4t60e, in my experience, only last around 80k miles witht he LQ1 before they need to be rebuilt/replaced. I do miss my 94, the scream of the engine at over 4k and how comfy the seats were.