kfahn

found a guy, let's say that he is on a certain online auction site :wink: :wink: and he has a 95 se 4dr, and i wanted to ask him how much for the dash

arg. next time i hit up a yard im gunna snag a dash piece HUD or not, that way if i ever do stumble across a HUD ill just try cutting it, and if i fuck up i still have my original dash piece to fall back on :D

I still have yet to find one of those dash pieces. I've had my hud in for like almost a year now. Arrgghh! The junkyards LAUGH at me when I ask them for a HUD dashpad... "Good luck!" is all I ever get :(

I have a 95 cutlass supreme that came from the factory wired for one, but GM never in stalled them into the 95-97 cutlass. So I have been thinkin about taking the entire dash from a 95-96 GP that has the HUD and DIC and puttin it in mine. They are very similar if you ever compare the two. HMMMM

gp HUDs and DICs should be less rare :evil:

no, see....DICs from 94-96 should be less rare. the 97+ DICs are all over the place and even jumbles of stupid looking overlays

I have a 95 cutlass supreme that came from the factory wired for one, but GM never in stalled them into the 95-97 cutlass. So I have been thinkin about taking the entire dash from a 95-96 GP that has the HUD and DIC and puttin it in mine. They are very similar if you ever compare the two. HMMMM

but would it match up to the door panels?

gp HUDs and DICs should be less rare :evil:

no, see....DICs from 94-96 should be less rare. the 97+ DICs are all over the place and even jumbles of stupid looking overlays

well a 1997 DIC is also pretty rare, because for some reason they differ from 98-03. i guess just like 96 differs from 94-95

in terms of rarest i would say they go in this order:

1996 DIC

94-95 DIC

1997 DIC

-93 DIC (they varied a bit)

98+DIC (pretty easy to find, or a lot easier than the above)

in any event they are all way too hard to find and it pisses me off :cry: :evil: :!: