REPLACE YOUR WIPER BLADES!!!

BXX

UPDATE:

Ok, so when I went to Advanced Auto for those Trico NeoFORM wipers, I grabbed the wrong pair. I thought they were pretty much universal and can be adapted to fit any vehicle. Well I was wrong. One look at the mounting clip and I knew I had to return them. I took them back for the Bosch ICONS which run $21.88 a piece, which was $4.11 more a piece compared to the NeoFORM. Part No. 422A (driver side wiper) and 422B (passenger). Just taking these out of the packaging you can feel the difference. The frame-less contour of these blades are going to last me at least 12 months with excellent results.

Well that's it. Thanks again for the reminder.

remember that commercial with the douchy asian kid that was tryin to buy ricer shit for his focus? god that commercial was gay

"i'm thinkin a wicked fresh intake, trick set of headers, and a screamin fat oval can"

remember that commercial with the douchy asian kid that was tryin to buy ricer shit for his focus? god that commercial was gay

"i'm thinkin a wicked fresh intake, trick set of headers, and a screamin fat oval can"

Wasn't that LoudCut??? :lol: