REPLACE YOUR WIPER BLADES!!!

BXX

Alright guys, Fall is already upon us and the weather is gonna only get worse. Now is a great time to replace your wiper blades, even if you did so earler this year!!!

As a rule of thumb for winter, get winter style blades to keep the frame joints from freezing up and causing all kinds of visibility issues. Or here is another better idea. Currently Advance Auto has had wiper blades 25% off. I think that ends tomorrow. I went today and bought the Trico NeoForm blades that are like the Bosch Icons. These are even better than winter blades and there is no frame joints period. I must say, I already love these blades and highly recommend them. They run appx. $17 each and are well worth it.

Also, get some good de-icer windshield washer fluid. You will thank yourself later for the extra cost, a whole wopping extra buck a gallon :lol:

I know most of this is common knowledge, but a friendly reminder is always a good think. Don't risk safety because you can't see and are too lazy to replace your wiper blades!!!!

We don't have winter here, so my 1yr+ old blades are here to stay. :mrgreen:

That means nothing. Do yourself the favor and others on the road, replace your wiper blades :willynilly: Wiper blades are not designed to last that long. The last thing you need during a rainstorm is for the rubber to rip and you loose all visibility. I think spending the $15 is well worth saving a live, which may be yours. :wink:

That means nothing. Do yourself the favor and others on the road, replace your wiper blades :willynilly: Wiper blades are not designed to last that long. The last thing you need during a rainstorm is for the rubber to rip and you loose all visibility. I think spending the $15 is well worth saving a live, which may be yours. :wink:

They still work perfectly and are in pristine shape, so they stay. My car has seen only a few hundred miles on the road this year if that tells you anything.

Bosch FTW! Had some on my Lumina for at least 2 years, and now some are on the GP

Bosch was the WORST wiper set I had on my car. Absolutely horrid :lol: I just switched them out for Trico winters. They may be ugly, but you can't beat them. Plus they originated in Buffalo :D

I went out and bought some wipers for my wives car today at SEARS. I bought her the 24" blades since her car already uses the 22" size. I had a difficult time seeing through her windshield two night going when it was raining. They were some cheap no name brand and lasted about one season. I didn't buy myself any yet. Might go out and buy them in a little bit.

UPDATE:

Just got back 5 mins ago from Advanced Auto. I got there just as they were locking the doors. They let me run in and find the wipers that you guys were talking about. I purchased the Trico 24" (16-2412) NeoForm Beam Blade wipers w/ Teflon protection. THey ran me $17.77 a piece, $38.74 total. I will be installing these on my wifes car tomorrow morning since her car is the primary car in which my son rides in most of the time. Plus my wifes deserves better stuff then me. I guess my car will get the 24" ANCO Advantages.

UPDATE:

Just got back 5 mins ago from Advanced Auto. I got there just as they were locking the doors. They let me run in and find the wipers that you guys were talking about. I purchased the Trico 24" (16-2412) NeoForm Beam Blade wipers w/ Teflon protection. THey ran me $17.77 a piece, $38.74 total. I will be installing these on my wifes car tomorrow morning since her car is the primary car in which my son rides in most of the time. Plus my wifes deserves better stuff then me. I guess my car will get the 24" ANCO Advantages.

Thats what i bought, the NeoForms in stock 20" however.. I love those things, it's nice to no longer have wiper lift @75mph on I-71 :lol:

Your Advance closes early! The one by my parent's house closes at I think midnight(they used to be a 24 hour location)

Shit, the one close to me closes at 6PM!

you guys are crazy. my blades from walmart work fine and were like $5 for the pair

They do work fine, for like 3 months. Then they start to streak at the worst possible moment. Bosch ICONS will last a year, easy. No worries of premature failure, streaking and up-lift at high speeds. Once you try the better wipers for the first time, you won't go back to economy wipers again.