I'M BACK!!! NEW TGP FOR ME!!!

dkorinko

So whats been up guys? I am sure some of you remember me and some of you don't... I had an 89 TGP that had quite a bit of stuff done to it, Lunati Cam, J/E Pistons, Top gun chip, 160 thermostat, etc etc... I then sold it and got a 97 GTP with a 3.25 pulley, intake, exhaust, and a few other things... I have been without that car for about a year now and just bought a 90 TGP from a guy in Salt Lake City Utah, its now on its way to me down here in Tucson AZ so I should have it within a couple days. I will for sure throw some pictures up as soon as it gets here, I'm glad to be back!!!! :biggrin: Are there any websites still selling parts for the turbo 3.1? I seem to have forgotten all of them :( Thanks guys!

there was that tste in salt lake for sale.

there was also that one dude a while ago with the 3.2 or whatever. I think it was z28pwr that lived in utah.

is your car gonna be red, or I mean is it red? :smile:

Welcome back Dane. Is this one red like your last one? :wink: Check out the TGPforums, there are some newer discussions since you've been gone regarding upgraded turbos, chips that make more power(TGPilot offers chips that were created on his dynamometer. He owns a performance shop called KAZ Motorsports that was linked to earlier in this thread), etc.

Oh yeah...What happened to your last TGP? I think you sold it to a friend, but I dont' remember what happened to it afterwards.

Yeah my old one was red and this one is red too :) Thanks for the info on the sites, I will check them out asap! And yes i sold my TGP to some MORON who turned the boost way up (around 20psi) and it blew the motor. :( I am planning on building this one up similar to my old one but i want this one to have a BIG turbo and a wicked front mount intercooler, I will for sure check out the other sites you guys mentioned to see whats new in the neighborhood :) My car is being delivered to my door at 10am tomorrow morning so after I get done at the car wash I will have some pics up. I forgot how to post pictures though :( someone wanna help me out???