improved suspension

Sailor77

Front and Rear STBs. They helped the factory understeer and the car doesnt feel like a dumptrunk when cornernig. Feels much safer when cornernig at high speeds

Robby

Who has the KYB GR2's. Tire Rack has them complete for the rear for $51 and the front insert for $31. I want some increase in performance, but more in the ride quality.

i have KYB GR-2s on my car and the ADDCO rear sway bar. my car holds a corner like a champion. soon i will be installing the Suspension Techinques front lowering springs. i'd like to install the Flex-a-Form rear leaf spring, but i don't think the ADDCO bar will allow it....i'll try and get some pictures to make my point on that.

I just installed the RSM front and rear strut tower braces and it corners a 100 times better!! I also have the KYB GR-2's.

Note about RSM: The fn front tower mount DO NOT fit a lumina like they state... The holes must be tweaked a bit to fit... That and they spray paint them, then pack them in newspaper... The fn newspaper stuck to the mounts... RSM is crap and has been in my opinion. That and I get a nice UPS tarriff bill every time they ship me something...

Anyways, sorry for the rant... STB's and KYB's are GREAT!!!

I have front and rear STBs, rear ADDCO sway bar, front FE3 sway bar (stock is 28mm, FE3 is 34mm), front and rear Koni Adjustables, Poly bushings, new tightened bushings all around, 97+ trailing arms. My car handles better than most cars that have a little done to their susp, and they all drive little imports. I love out cornering little civics that think they are hot with my "boat".

You can sometimes see the addco bar up on ebay [one just sold a couple days ago] and from their website [i don't know their url, but a search on yahoo would find it.].

I have front and rear STB's. I felt a major difference the first day I had them put on. I use to feel my rear end wanting to slide out under hard turns, the rear stb fixed that. The front stb made a big improvement on steering responce.

I also have GR2's all around. Love them. They give me a firmer ride and make the car feel more sporty.

I have an Addco bar laying in my garage, doesn't help me that much. I'm also on the look out for a Lumina Z34 [FE3] front swaybar.