MALIBUOLDS!!!

92turboLE

josh,

you said you were comin down to denver today??? if you have the oil pan and just some little shit that we had talked about before... do you have an ecm??? whatever you think i may be interested in, if it isnt too much trouble, could ya bring it???

hit me up when you get down here... 303-589-2304

- Justin

personally i dont care...

i dont give a fuck if anyone calls me... i have faith in people... if people start getting immature, then they will be delt with... thats all

- Justin

Guest TurboSedan

i was thinking of leaving for Denver @ 9pm, so i could get to DIA @ midnight. i could leave early tho (day off).....i'll give you a call and maybe we can meet up somewhere before i have to be @ DIA? whenever is cool with me, i'm totally bored today. i don't have the oil pan since the engine is sitting in my brothers garage in Gillette right now, and i don't have an ECM but i did get the memcal out of the same Turbo STE ECM i got my engine from (also in Gillette at the moment). maybe later you can copy it and burn your own chip? i'll just bring EVERYTHING i have so you can look over what you want. i'm assuming you wouldn't want the stock air box assembly.... i know you've already seen my crossover pipe, but it might be a good starting point to fab one up with a Typhoon turbo flange, and have RedZMonte replace the flexes (he did my x-over & lives in Loveland). well i'll give you a call and/or talk to you in Denver today/tonight sometime. a custom low $$ turbo kit for a VIN 'T' 3.1 would be cool! finding a turbo would be the most costly and getting it clocked right, custom oil & coolant lines, wastegate blah blah blah..... then again a TGP T25 turbo would be easy, but are hard to find and too small IMO.

i'll talk to you later......

joshua