Powdercoating?! Color?!

19Cutlass94

What color to powdercoat engine parts?  

1. 1. What color to powdercoat engine parts?

• Silver
    • Black
    • other color ( post in thread )

Guys, while I got this engine apart in pieces, I want to have everything powder coated, not only to last a long time but so itll look MUCH better than the cast. Only problem is I duno what color. I was thinking silver and get the 3400SFI in the body color. I would be getting the intakes, timing cover in silver and the brackets and such in black. Any opinions/thoughts?! What color would you guys go with?

LOL!!! Im an idiot... I was wanting to freshen up and paint parts of my engine bay, and wham... An idea slaps me... I sandblast and powdercoat things for a living :lol: :lol:

Hmmm, gonna have a talk with the boss... Business is slowing down (I had 4 hours to burn today)

<--- not a big fan of chrome... Likes polished better.

Well I dropped off all the stuff today... hopefully ill get it back sooner than the end of the month!

<--- not a big fan of chrome... Likes polished better.

same here, but that didnt exactly look like chrome

my friend is just starting up a powdercoating business. cant wait till he's completely ready. i got a bunch of stuff for him already :lol: i just never had a place that was close to do it.