Just wanted to intro myself

Mint Euro92

Hey all My name is Steve I just got a 92 lumina euro from my grandma Im also a member of the S-series .org forum I wanted to check this site out looks like alot of cool folks here Ihope I dont have too many stupid questions. Well heres what she looks like

379235_1_full.jpg

379235_9_full.jpg

Steve, welcome aboard! Saw your CarDomain page and you better thank you Grandma a ton. Sweet Euro!

Have a look around and enjoy yourself here. You find some of the best help, and the best laughs.

The best thing on here: the Search button above, greatest thing to find old threads on popular W-Body info. :D

Laters, and welcome once again!

- Erik

That car looks really clean.

What kind of S-Series do you have?

I used to be a member of S-series.org, but now i go to S-Series Forum and S10 Forum. Ive got a POS '89 S10.

PJB Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 7:13 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That car looks really clean.

What kind of S-Series do you have?

I used to be a member of S-series.org, but now i go to S-Series Forum and S10 Forum. Ive got a POS '89 S10.

I have an 85 and an 86 P/U and an 87 blazer Heres a look 85 S-15

phantomFE3 Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 7:15 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

welcome aboard, nice car! clean engine bay how many miles on the car?

Its got 48k all original miles & it was garage kept from day one Thanks for the positive responses everyone its starting to feel like home already

Very sweet Lumina and thats one very clean motor. Welcome aboard, I hope you like this site; you can find anything you need to know about your W-body. I think some Z34 ground fx are in order for your Lumina, and some nice wheels :wink: :wink:

Robby

just my opinion leave the euro a euro... for once.
Yes I will I think its an awesome car the way it is. It rides like its on rails with the 16 ' wheels. I have done enough mods on my trucks to keep me busy .I want this car as an any time turn key go anywhere vehicle :D Custom wheels ,EHH seems like someone else always wants em more than the owners around these parts :(

Is this a TT3.1? What is it in?

242150_64.jpg

Its not mine i posted the pic from this site Its in a datsunhttp://www.bryanf.com/mycars/510V6.htm