Good Bye, Au Revoir, Aloha

skiiirt

I have decided to park the cutlass. For good? Probably.

I have just purchased a 2002 Oldsmobile Aurora 4.0L fully loaded minus the GPS Navigation. Pearl White. 80,000Miles (130K KM)

I can't say I won't miss my cutlass but this beauty will keep me happy. As far as parting out goes. I don't plan to start that until later on. I will let you guys know when she is available for pillaging.

It's been a fun ride, I appreciate the help I have received from a lot of you, the fun times that were had will always be remembered and the connections I have made are priceless. This isn't good-bye for ever, it's good-bye for now.

Thanks to Shawn for starting this w-body forum mess and the others who have helped me weed out the millions of problems the cutty gave me.

Is the car damaged/why aren't you selling it? I must have missed something.

The car has minor damage on the front right quarter panel, nothing huge. The car just runs like shit and I am sick and tired of pouring money into it. I would much rather drive a 5yr old Aurora!

And like I said about parting the car, I will let you guys know when its available.

And for the record the 3.4 has 30,000 miles on it. The rest of the car has 150,000 miles

:)

I pickup the car on Monday. But if they didn't get it in for service in time it could be as late as Wednesday

I like this one...

If I could have found one of those, I'd be on it like flies on shit!

:showpics: (OF SAID AURORA)

Aurora's are sweet shit :thumb:

I appologize. I borrowed a digital camera and the mini usb is proprietary to the camera and doesn't connect to normal cables' date=' So I have like 10 pics trapped on the camera. The images below are from the auto trader ad, so they look like shit.

I should hopefully have the car in my posession tomorrow, so expect a series of images!!!

[img']http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/skiiirt/aurora1.jpg[/img]

aurora2.jpg

aurora3.jpg

The dirty spot on the rug was not there when I test drove it so they have been cleaning it up really nicely over the last 4 days.

Here are some random pics from an Aurora forum. Same everything as my car < 1 year. Mine is identical, if not nicer :)

frontqk1.jpg

img0062la7.jpg

Nice car, I was going to trade in my 94 Cutlass toward a 99 Aurora(older bodystyle) pearl white one, with 35k back in 02 when my cutlass still booked at 6500. I like the newer ones better. now you just need to post some big digi pics.

lol i just picked up a gorgeous 1996 cadillac eldorado touring edition. I wanted an aurora but they are quite pricy. but i really like tis eldorado. will post pics when i clean the car up