KYB GR2 rear's

lolumz34

So, I'm still waiting...still...I have had them on back order since may direct from KYB...no idea why...

Anyway...here is my question.

Do they come charged? Or do you have to buy a gas catridge to put in when you get them.

I asked the monkey at the parts desk, he just stood there looking at me like I had to heads.

Humm..maybe he ordered me the wrong ones then..I'll kill him if I have to wait 2 months and they are not the right ones.

I was readying on his screen that is there is a groove near the top, you have to cut it, and put the gas in...

We'll see...

If I get a call that they are in, and you never hear from me again, that's because I killed the guy...with the KYB

Guest TurboSedan
Anyway...here is my question.

Do they come charged? Or do you have to buy a gas catridge to put in when you get them.

they come charged as a unit and come with a band taped to it that keeps the strut from over extending so it's easier to ship.

i like 'em :)

joshua

Installed them a few weeks ago, I got mine from Adv. auto, had them in two days. $139.90 w/ taxes. I love them as well, they are charged. The only strut I know of that you have to cut is the Koni's. I have been wrong once before though.