Computer Chip for a Prix

rudefyet

ok...i'm looking for the best high performace chip i can get for my car any suggestions...it's a 90 Grand Prix with the MPFI 3.1L Pushrod V6 and the Auto w/od

Yeah, what Turdsy wrote. What else have you done to your GP?? The chip that was mentioned on the site, I think, can be burned to help out any other mods you have. So, IMO, a chip is like something I would do after stuff like exhaust intake, and the Under drive crank pulley that site sells. Thats just my opinion though. That chip on that site is a good one, from what I have heard, plus its way cheaper than any others, and you can run on 89 octane

Robby

The chip doesn't need to be changed for UD pulleys, and intake/exhaust mods. The computer compensates for those just fine. Head work, cams and compression are the main things that require reprogramming.

aight thanks....by the time get the chip i'll have a cold air intake which i already have...and an exshaust system for it...but i guess now...how hard is it to put underdrive pulleys on?

aight thanks....by the time get the chip i'll have a cold air intake which i already have...and an exshaust system for it...but i guess now...how hard is it to put underdrive pulleys on?

http://www.fastfwdperformance.com has a complete write up with pics to show you how to install an underdrive crank pulley

Robby