My cutlass got hit at work again...

ihateallmustangs

So I left work a little early today and drove out like normal. About 3 hours later I got a call from my boss saying a guy came over and said I hit his car. I told him him that was not possible as I left the parking lot with no issues. I went out and had a look at my car only to find the rear passenger quarter panel right beside the light was pushed in from the rear and swiped along the side witha huge dent. It cracked the edge of my taillight out as well. The guy who claims I hit him was sitting inside his caravan with his van BACKED in when I came back from lunch ( when I left him and his friend were having lunch (I came back from lunch and his van was still in the same spot. I went back inside for a half hour then left. Interesting thing now is that he is claiming I took out his drivers side bumper.. Oddd when he was parked to the rear (with his van backed in) :rolleyes: so some how his van got turned around in that time period. Now there was 2 empty spaces beside me , his van was off to the right in the next buildings parking lot with at least 1 parking space in between us (so behind me and one space over). The only thing that I can think of is a car or truck tried to get into the spot next to me and took out my rear and his front. His van is dark green and the marks on my car are white. This was all in the parking lot at work. Had I seen the damage I would have spoke up. I have to talk to him on monday.

so, wait.... he hit your PARKED car, and said you hit him? do i have that right?

thats what I was thinking at first, but reread and I believe that there was an open spot between the two of them that someone tried to get into and missed, hitting both cars. right?

so, wait.... he hit your PARKED car, and said you hit him? do i have that right?

thats what I was thinking at first, but reread and I believe that there was an open spot between the two of them that someone tried to get into and missed, hitting both cars. right?

ya i also understood it that way too.

Ok basicly I worked out two different possibilities givin g him the benifit of the doubt. A: I am suspicious how his van managed to get turned around , then B: I think it may have been possible there was another car involved. I will post pics of the damage. If I was the one who did it I would have had to do half a three point turn back up a spaced over , manouver my car close to the other car one spot away ,ram into his drivers side mark and rub my car against his for a second or two then take off yeah all in my work parking lot as well :rolleyes:. I think its possible his is trying to run a scam but I will see monday.