Wow...Wonder how many of these were made...

ManicMechanic

ive never seen a 5 speed cutlass period lol

:D

Yea, I would love a Q4/5speed.

Meh, I don't regret getting rid of the Cutlass, it was a nice car, but fuck it.

I stripped the one tony had. oh well.

still think a HO Q4 5speed would rule!!!

there is a white one like that in a nearby junkyard. it also has the FE3 package. everytime someone says they want a HO quad4 five speed i keep thinking of how much fun my dad's 90 442 will be when he gets it restored. by the way all 1990 base supremes and all 1990 internationals came with HO quad 4 and five speed, most people bought the regular quad 4 or 3.1 because they included automatics.

there is a white one like that in a nearby junkyard. it also has the FE3 package. everytime someone says they want a HO quad4 five speed i keep thinking of how much fun my dad's 90 442 will be when he gets it restored. by the way all 1990 base supremes and all 1990 internationals came with HO quad 4 and five speed, most people bought the regular quad 4 or 3.1 because they included automatics.

where? How much?

the regular quad 4 was $325 and included a three speed. the LO quad 4 was only available on the base supreme. the 3.1 was $500 and included a four speed. the only 5 speed was on the HO

Now, I thought the 3.1 had a 5 speed optional for the 3.1? Or was that dropped for 1990? I've seen 1 3.1 International with a 5 speed but it was a 1989.

i test drove a 90 international that had a 3.1 auto. i don't think there was an optional 5 speed because they included overdrive with the 3.1. i am not sure about 1989. for 1989 internationals the price book says 2.8 5 speed standard. automatic with overdrive was $715 and it says LHO included.

I know they changed over from the 2.8 to the 3.1 mid year...It could have also been an original 2.8 car with a 3.1 installed. I didn't look at the VIN.

• 2 weeks later...

the regular quad 4 was $325 and included a three speed. the LO quad 4 was only available on the base supreme. the 3.1 was $500 and included a four speed. the only 5 speed was on the HO

The LO Q4 could be had in the 1990-91 S coupe & sedan, SL sedan in the U.S. and just the S sedan in Canada.