Josh and Sam Clips

gpchris

That is awesome. I remember my mom rented that for me a long time ago when I was home sick. I've always remembered that line the guy says about "I have to have this rent-a-car crap"

I skimmed through the clips, did they show them buckling up in any part of it? The door-mounted seatbelts didn't appear to be in this car from the short portion of the clip I watched. I wonder if they ditched them alltogether or installed lap belts in it...

I skimmed through the clips, did they show them buckling up in any part of it? The door-mounted seatbelts didn't appear to be in this car from the short portion of the clip I watched. I wonder if they ditched them alltogether or installed lap belts in it...

i thought they showed it in the first clip. i didn't see the shoulder part of the belt.

i thought they showed it in the first clip. i didn't see the shoulder part of the belt.

Yeah it looked like a lap belt only.

edit, THANKS for those clips BTW!!