Salvage Yard Finds- '97 CS Coupe & '93 'Vert

Casey

I stumbled upon two CSs today, and just in time, as I needed some little parts for my '96. I grabbed a set of very nice tailights, the rear ducktail spoiler, and the trunklid filler/reverse light panel from the teal '93 'vert, before seeing the black '97 CS coupe (which also had the flared TLs and matching spoiler.

Anyhoo, here are the pics I took: Click here

The '97 Coupe was 99% complete, but someone ripped out the back seat bottom and buggered the trunk lock to oblivion :mad:, which is silly because the KEYS WERE IN THE IGNITION! Ugh. Lots of good parts left on the black '97, and I will probably go back for more in the near future.

I did take a pic of the rollbar dome light, as IIRC, someone here was looking for one...

Picture006.jpg

Casey

[me=Psych0matt]wants a set of tails[/me]

I assume you mean the lip spoiler? never heard it called a ducktail spoiler :lol:

Oh, and that was me that needed the light cover for the rollbar!

PM me if you can get me the tails and that light cover, and maybe the strut brace, we can work out a deal :wink:

are you a mopar guy? I saw some of the sub catagories in your album, i work for Mancini Racing in the summer, and I teach all year long.

Did u happen to grab the strut tower brace off the convert? Or the lip spoiler and tails form the black cutty?

are you a mopar guy? I saw some of the sub catagories in your album, i work for Mancini Racing in the summer, and I teach all year long.

Did u happen to grab the strut tower brace off the convert? Or the lip spoiler and tails form the black cutty?

Indeed, I've got a '77 Dodge van w/a 360/4-speed I'm currently restoring. I bought the flywheel and clutch setup from Mancini a few years back. :high5:

Strut brace was still there, ditto for the black spoiler and TLS.

I used to have a '77 Dodge Tradesman with a 360/auto.

Damn, someone must have been worried about running out of gas in that 'vert... LOL!

Good man on getting door jamb info. :thumb:

I assume you mean the lip spoiler? never heard it called a ducktail spoiler :lol:

PM me if you can get me the tails and that light cover, and maybe the strut brace, we can work out a deal :wink:

So you want just the TLs and the dome light lens, correct?

I used to have a '77 Dodge Tradesman with a 360/auto.

Damn, someone must have been worried about running out of gas in that 'vert... LOL!

Good man on getting door jamb info. :thumb:

I do the same with '71-'77 Dodge and Plymouth Van VINs, so I understand fully. :lol:

So you want just the TLs and the dome light lens, correct?

I definitely want the vert dome light lens, I might want the tails, depending on price (you can PM me when you find out)

can you get the VIN number from the car??? and if the door tag is still there... the build date would be great for our records

He did, numbnuts!

1G3WT34X1PD356910 04/93

can you get the VIN number from the car??? and if the door tag is still there... the build date would be great for our records

He did, numbnuts!

oh!!!! my bad.

I saw the one for the 97 LOL

GOOD WORK! THANKS!