Looking for an RPO list for my car...

Stevo

Is there any way to create a listing for my 93' Cutlass Supreme?

I tried to get the RPO sheet for my vehicle but after needlessly jumping through hoops on the phone got spat out to a company that sells 'history packages' for $60 which is not only overkill but not going to help when it's going through the mail and all I need is a FAX'd copy.

Are the RPO's on the website sufficient to recreate a somewhat detailed listing of options for my 93' Cutlass Supreme International Ed. Coupe?

Is there any way to create a listing for my 93' Cutlass Supreme?

I tried to get the RPO sheet for my vehicle but after needlessly jumping through hoops on the phone got spat out to a company that sells 'history packages' for $60 which is not only overkill but not going to help when it's going through the mail and all I need is a FAX'd copy.

Are the RPO's on the website sufficient to recreate a somewhat detailed listing of options for my 93' Cutlass Supreme International Ed. Coupe?

PM me your VIN, and I'll take it to the dealer to get a full printout of all the RPO codes.

I don't think there was an RPO for performance exhaust. The only one I know of off-hand is one for "dual exhaust." You could possibly get that to help you.

theres one for sport exhaust