Answer a few questions for the local Newb ?

Revillusion GT

lol i seriously stumbled, then forgot it and read on. my guess was he was trying to say torque and missed a letter, but that also made no sense. fuking canadiens.... 8)

"What the phuck's a 'toque'?!"

American's read "toboggan, knit hat, sled for your head"... You get the idea.

fuking canadiens....

Yer damn right :lol: My boss is from Saskatoooon Saskatcheeewan.

actually, i think your car is quite tastefull, and looks nice, I like the paint. Its much more tastefull than many cars arround here, and some of the w-body rice ive seen too. I have no problems with a car lke that, when it is done clean, and like your work.

Ive never owned a 3.4...so I cant tell you. But parrents had a special built 91 Euro back new in 91, and one of the nicest cars they owned. Im perssonally getting closer and clsoer to buying a second car, a Lumina. I really want a project car...and I have this whole Dale Earnhardt Tribute in my head. But, kinda dont have the money...want a house for my soon to be wife one day.

Oh, and please, when you get it, find aaron, and whip his butt, caus he thinks hes the fastest guy here.

Jon

Just to dispel some rumors about canadians .....

we DON'T live in igloos :)

our beer is WAY better

and tim hortons has nothing on krispy kremes :P

LOL ... I'm starting to really like you guys

Jay

Just to dispel some rumors about canadians .....

we DON'T live in igloos :)

our beer is WAY better

and tim hortons has nothing on krispy kremes :P

LOL ... I'm starting to really like you guys

Jay

"If dolphins are so smart, how come they live in igloos?" "Dolphins don't live in igloos, thats eskimos" "eskimos, igloos...eh it's all a bunch of tree hugging hippy crap"

I cant see if u got a fart pipe on that thing or not, what I think of your car is little matter to you but with the z34, if u do the exhaust, its going to be raspy so be prepared, the t-belt should be done every 30k if its being driven hard and the 4t60e trannys suck.

im puttin a 3.4 dohc and turbo into my 90 grand prix soon, only things ive done to the 3.1 is high flow cat, dynomax mufflers (wicked raspy), ricer cone filter and did the sound system.

As long as you realize the w-body is not a rice rocket, your more then welcome on here.

-Jeff

BTW: i live in Boston, wicked is part of my vocabulary.

well you've probably notice how welcoming the board members are to rice...lol

Can't Rise And Domestics get along?? :lol:

Nah, your car looks good bro! My car on the otherside has had a new paintjob and paint is pealing off but to be honest, i strongly and firmly believe that the outershell or look has NOTHING to do wit a car....its wat moves it!

Kinda like when you see a hot chci somewere, get the courage to talk to her and realize she's got little to no personlality that it makes you wonder, damn, how or wat does she do alll day??