i finally got it!

89SupremeCutty

well today i got my lumina. the only bad thing about it is trying to find my preset radio stations at night. most of the illumination lights are burnt out on the radio. but other than that no problems at all. i love how the lights turn on automatically at night cause twice i already forgot to turn the switch on and i never knew it till i got home.

anyways, i have one pic for now i took on my cell cause the g/f wanted to see what the new car looked like. i'll have more pics of it on saturday.

Take care of it as much a you can paint wise..those gens always seem to peel as a while - especially white.

My 90 is peeling at a slow rate as well..

Nice car tohugh!! Hope she's good to you.

well last saturday i went to check it out and test drive it and stuff and the dealer wanted 100 from me this past monday. he's usually not open on saturdays but came in to let me look at the car. i could have gotten it probly tuesday, but he had to fix the drivers power windo switch cause none of the windows opened. he also had to put a new turn signal stalk in cause i couldn't move the stalk to turn right. it also had to be inspected. but other than that i could have had the car like monday or tuesday. that and my dad had thursday off of work to take me there to get it cause that was my only ride there.

i also would have had more pics up by now, but the digi camera decided the rechargable batteries won't charge anymore. so sometime this week i'll have pics up.

i love the factory radios in those luminas, it is the factory cd deck right. i would so love to get one to work in my cutlass. but the damn bulbs always go bad for the numbers and other buttons, pontiacs have display issues and chevys have lighting issues, go figure :rolleyes:

i love the factory radios in those luminas, it is the factory cd deck right. i would so love to get one to work in my cutlass. but the damn bulbs always go bad for the numbers and other buttons, pontiacs have display issues and chevys have lighting issues, go figure :rolleyes:

i so wish it was the factory cd player. the bulbs on the numbers for mine don't work either that's another reason for me to get the factory cd player. is it me or does it seem like factory decks put out more sound and bass to the speakers than aftermarkets? the factory radio in my delta shakes the rear view and so does the one in the lumi.

you can create a thread in the Members Rides section. As far as posting, when you're looking at your photobucket album with the pics, there should be 4 boxes below each picture. "Email & IM", "Direct Link", "HTML tag", and "IMG Code." copy the IMG Code and then just paste that to the thread you are gonna post.

i so wish it was the factory cd player. the bulbs on the numbers for mine don't work either that's another reason for me to get the factory cd player. is it me or does it seem like factory decks put out more sound and bass to the speakers than aftermarkets? the factory radio in my delta shakes the rear view and so does the one in the lumi.

Most aftermarket radios put out around 20W per channel. Factory radios only put out like 10w per channel or less generally, unless the car has a factory amp. But it seems to me like factory radios are better matched to factory speakers.