Grand Prix special edition question?

meltboy1

SE does not equal Special Edition, just like LE does not mean limited edition

Reading over the first page, I thought I was going to have to be the one to say that.

While we're talking Special Editions, here's a window sticker from a 1995 Special Edition that shows what that package consists of...

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f14/platjblser/IMG_1499a-1.jpg

thats the "white package", not just the regular SPED "package". pretty cool find. i wish they wouldve kept the window sticker on the 96. it was a 1-owner before me bought at the same dealer.

Gotcha.

So B4U cars are the "Special edition" cars judging by matts picture? Didn't know that!

thats the "white package", not just the regular SPED "package". pretty cool find. i wish they wouldve kept the window sticker on the 96. it was a 1-owner before me bought at the same dealer.

Gotcha.

So B4U cars are the "Special edition" cars judging by matts picture? Didn't know that!

no, read my posts in the link i provided ealier. the car had to be a B4U coupe. that was it. options didnt matter, even engine or wheels.

Reading over the first page, I thought I was going to have to be the one to say that.

While we're talking Special Editions, here's a window sticker from a 1995 Special Edition that shows what that package consists of...

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f14/platjblser/IMG_1499a-1.jpg

That doesn't make sense...all the Special Edition options you could get on a regular SE......minus the wheels and stickers

Gotcha.

no, read my posts in the link i provided ealier. the car had to be a B4U coupe. that was it. options didnt matter, even engine or wheels.

haha I guess I'm confused. It doesn't really matter. That window sticker matt put up mentioned the body moldings and whatnot under that package deal.

Gotcha.

haha I guess I'm confused. It doesn't really matter. That window sticker matt put up mentioned the body moldings and whatnot under that package deal.

the body mouldings, aka "B4U" was one of the very few requirements for a car to get the sped package

And the chevy custom deluxe pickups were neither custom nor deluxe.

When my green gp got totaled the allstate sent me an Autosource Validation. It has all the things they took into consideration when they figured what my cat was worth. It also has the original sticker price, option packages, etc. for my exact car. Pretty cool i think. It also list all options and the cost even if my car didnt have them.

According to this in 1996 the Special Edition consisted of: Specific stripes and decals, rear spoiler & white five spoke aluminum wheels. But obv the white rims were only on white cars. I have seen special edition cars with pretty much every kind of rim.