good deals

J

Yes they are good if you dont mind drama...

If you get their stuff and have no problems great. If you have problems be prepared for drama.

That company sucks dog nuts. To be blatantly honest I would suggest Sony over them any day.

At least Sony does not lie, cheat and basically steal.

The guy who runs that company is a total ass hat.

If you want a ton of opinions:

http://www.caraudioforum.com

Ask there, if you dare.

I know there are a few eD fan boys/groupies here so Im prepared...

From everything Ive seen their wire is fine.

The eNetic stuff has less strands than the comparable knukonceptz's wire.

However with the wish-washyness of the eD camp I would never buy a product from them bozo's

Looks like Knu just raised their prices too...

eD 1/0 is 50 cents per foot cheaper than Knu. The rest is same price.

Considering the fact that all wiring supplies can be ordered from Knu, with which RCAs that are proven many times over, I would stick with the given.

lmao...

The owner is still a liar.

The owner still puts out inferior products.

The owner is still an immature POS and attacks others that do not go along with the eD agenda.

eD is a drama filled company... If you dont mind drama its all good.

Furthermore, anyone who ever tries to point these things out on his board gets flamed asap, closed posts, deleted threads and banned as per the usual. Tell me a company doesnt have something to hide?

:lol:

I guess I can see how buying stereo crap off the internet could be a pain. I have had a few bad car dvd players from places like parts express, but I would still buy some of their wiring accessories and replacement drivers and stay away from the electronics. I guess just stay away from certain things you have had bad luck with. its just as easy to get a good deal as it is to get screwed, only on the internet you can't take it back to the store and raise hell. kinda reminds me of a flea market or swap meet, you gotta use your best judgement.

Well you got an owner besides being a complete tool is a liar too.

So if you dont mind buying Butyl sound dampening thats actually asphalt, its all good.

Well the latest craze is there actual butyl mat, that self destructs. Again the owner will not take responsibility for yet another sub par product.

Then he turns around and blatantly tries to violate some very valuable patents... Ask him how thats working out...

Oh ya, right after some rather large company stole all his ideas on a shallow mount 10 :lol: Saying eD developed it, etc. When clearly it was fully developed by Tang Band. When eD wouldnt pay the tooling bill to keep it his private sub, they opened up the market.

Then you can go back to the flat cone days. I wont even bring up the A series. Just in general. Hit or miss. One sub was nomex cone, the next had a sheet metal backing? Both sucked monkey nuts and didnt do as claimed. The second blew so quick... assembled by idiots....