hazmatic

cmon noone answered this? :roll:

Now, what in the BLUE hell would I know about a motha' phuckin' REGAL?!

Peace out!

Actually, I think they're a nice ride. I just don't think I have to know everything. :lol:

KC-Highlights makes a relay kit so when you turn on your brights the dims come on too. I have it on my 89 Cutlass. It works great and installs in minutes.

cmon noone answered this? :roll:

Now, what in the BLUE hell would I know about a motha' phuckin' REGAL?!

Peace out!

Actually, I think they're a nice ride. I just don't think I have to know everything. :lol:

I never owned one, I just like GM's...I bet some people thought his regal could have had miniquad headlights. But aside from that, these cars share things, when did any 1st gen w-body have the same bulb for lo and hi beam? Get wit it snap out of it! :idea:

when did any 1st gen w-body have the same bulb for lo and hi beam? Get wit it snap out of it! :idea:

I wouldn't know...I have never owned the 1st Gen. W-body. My sister has one, and it's a Lumina Euro. So I only knew from that one. Which leads me to ask, is the mini-quad of the Cutlass a bulb-in-housing, or sealed-beam setup? Hmm? HUH?! WELL?! C'mon Mr. Smartiepants! Here's your lowly paper bag - let's see some fists!

:roll: I'm in kindergarden again. School dun me rong.

Ah that's right you got a gen 1.5, you got a tachometer in there? ...and in essence the miniquads are sealed-beam, but the bulb is just a 9005/9006 glued in, so they can be swapped.

I think it's pretty cool to have that modding ability to help keep the front original.

Yeah, 1.5 Gen W-body - An auto with a tach. LOL Talk about pointless. I mean, yeah, it has its uses for tuning and general (hope my car is running right) diagnostics...but otherwise, it's one gauge I could have better off been substituted with, say, an VOLTAGE meter.

Anyway, I'm one of the few that has the "afterthought" version of the first Monte Carlo - so does that mean rear drums makes my year car rare?

Didn't think so.