Grand Prix bras

supreme_style21

Dunno what section to put this in :\

I'm going to end up putting a bra on the GP I think. Does anyone know if or what brand has the full grille opening? I've seen both, one where it has an opening for each grille in the bumper, but it isn't open enough for the whole grille... looks like it is about half of the size of the grille and it looks really stupid as far as I'm concerned. The other I've seen looks like it is open around the entire grille, not just half of it. I want the brand that has the full opening.

Right, thats the whole package. You can buy just the hood protector. I'm looking for the whole package, and there seems to be variations with each brand as far as the grill openings. LeBra and Covercraft are the two bigger brands as far as I know, but I'm not sure which is which as far as appearance.

Get a 3M clear bra

I was just gonna say that. Cant notice it until its up close. I was thinking of getting a full bra to protect the cracks under my fogs.

As for brands, I dont know what one would be better. Is there any way you can get them locally and test the fit?

Get a 3M clear bra

I was just gonna say that. Cant notice it until its up close. I was thinking of getting a full bra to protect the cracks under my fogs.

As for brands, I dont know what one would be better. Is there any way you can get them locally and test the fit?

Get which type, the regular type of bra or the invisible bra? Saskatoon has a few shops that'll cut and install the invisible bra - or you can do it yourself as well. As for egular bra I'm sure if you're in a fairly large center there'd be bras in stock to test fit.

save your money, looks good as it is!

I'll show ya pictures later.

And ugh no, no clear bra. Theres nothing on the front end worth protecting. I'm trying to hide things.

I'm not concerned about the fit really, I am just concerned about the cut-out for the grills in the front bumper. I've seen one brand that is entirely cut out and fits the entire grille... and I've seen some other brand that just has ugly vertical "slits" for the most part and it looks out of place.

I think everything here is special order=no returns.