Quick Window Switch Question

88red4cyl

I just have a quick question about master window switches.. Will the master switches from the 2000 and 2001's fit a 95? I found a decent priced one on ebay but it only says for 00 & 01's. I would think that it would be the same but I wanna double check so I don't get the wrong one.

Thanks,

Will

What I want to do is mix 2 of them together. It bugs me that I can press it for a second and the drivers side window goes right down, but not the passenger side window. Always the stupid little shit that bugs me the most :dunno:

Jamie

What I want to do is mix 2 of them together. It bugs me that I can press it for a second and the drivers side window goes right down, but not the passenger side window. Always the stupid little shit that bugs me the most :dunno:

Jamie

I'm working on that for my van with an extra express-down switch...lol

Or get a 'vert...all four go down with pushing the two rear most buttons...:D

Hmm, good to know if I ever cut my roof off!

I'm not joking, the thought has crossed my mind, lol, although it might be easier to put GP body panels on an actual vert.

Let me know how the modified switch works out for you!

Jamie

that would be a great feature to implement in a cutty 'vert....when I push the top down button on the spyder all four windows go all the way down, very convenient

on the vert if you hold the rear 2 down together for a second it puts all 4 down all the way.

that would be a great feature to implement in a cutty 'vert....when I push the top down button on the spyder all four windows go all the way down, very convenient

Sorry guys! This is for a 95 Lumina. I was wanting to know if the switch from the '00 and '01' Lumina's would work on my 95.

oh. well maybe, I would think so.